Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Wondering how...

• onlinecooking
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 3 Monate her #3479 von onlinecooking
Wondering how... wurde erstellt von onlinecooking
I'm using the multi module, I have three random recipes showing up on my right nav column, that's working just fine. I'm just wondering how to change the "Our Recipes" to something else.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

• onlinecooking
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 3 Monate her #3480 von onlinecooking
onlinecooking antwortete auf Re:Wondering how...
Okay, figured it out, right under my nose. In the mod_cookbook_multi "Show an Individual Title" can be turned off.

Mehr
14 Jahre 3 Monate her - 14 Jahre 3 Monate her #3484 von over
over antwortete auf Re:Wondering how...
onlinecooking wrote:

Okay, figured it out, right under my nose. In the mod_cookbook_multi "Show an Individual Title" can be turned off.

To other users reading this.
You are able to change the Individual title text in the langauge files. eg en-GB.mod_cookbook_multi.ini
The most important trick is that you can format this with the module own css files.
If you do not use it you are also able to change the title in the module maintanance. This is somewhat hard to describe. It took me a long time to get it.
My advice is not to change and use the Module Title as a title on the site. i.e in the Joomla! module configuration set it to no but add a title in the field above.

Understandable? I doubt it. But it should work.

over
Letzte Änderung: 14 Jahre 3 Monate her von over.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.219 Sekunden