Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Proposal for mondule (multi)

• ardei-iute
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 4 Monate her - 14 Jahre 4 Monate her #3390 von ardei-iute
Proposal for mondule (multi) wurde erstellt von ardei-iute
It will be helpful to have possibility in administration to change the length of receipt title in module.

Because im my site is too long... look here www.ardei-iute.ro
Letzte Änderung: 14 Jahre 4 Monate her von ardei-iute.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
14 Jahre 4 Monate her #3391 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: Proposal for mondule (multi)
Hi ardei-iute,

Maybe you are right.
It should be solved with the Parameter ->
"Break texlines" set to NO. But I'm not sure that it works as thought. The line should be ended with the width of the so called container.

Please test and come back with the result.

!! It took me some time to find out where you have the Multi module. But I think I've found it at the bottom of your Page. :woohoo:

I've added your Site to our "Cookbook-Links"

over

• ardei-iute
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 4 Monate her #3392 von ardei-iute
ardei-iute antwortete auf Re:Proposal for mondule (multi)
This is solving the length problem, but when it us “yes”, receipt title is loosing hyperlink. I prefer somethinh like in Kunena last post module, where I can choose number of caracters.

Mehr
14 Jahre 4 Monate her #3393 von over
over antwortete auf Re:Proposal for mondule (multi)
ardei-iute wrote:

This is solving the length problem, but when it us “yes”, receipt title is loosing hyperlink. I prefer somethinh like in Kunena last post module, where I can choose number of caracters.

You are a nice tester! :)
You find something that is not possible. A change of the parameter mentioned doesn't change anything because of of bug that I now found.

I've corrected this and now it seems to work as I supposed.

There will be no length parameter for the title in the first place. Then I would have to add another 4 or maybe 5 parameters.

But I've now added a length parameter that was long planned. The descriptions may be a little long to be shown in a module area if they e.g are copied from Wikipedia.

It will take some time until it will be released. The changes are easy but the testing needs a lot more time. Those changes have to be tested and sorry I do not have much time right now.

over

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.225 Sekunden