Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Problem with images

• ardei-iute
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 5 Monate her #3350 von ardei-iute
Problem with images wurde erstellt von ardei-iute
I faced a VERY BIG problem…

I have many users entering new receipts and some of them are using the same file name for pictures.

When a second user is entering a different picture but with same file name, this one is not saved as file but recorded as file name.

So I had some receipts with pictures from some old one. I recommend to save pictures like username-receipt number-filename.jpg or whatever.

This is urgent. Please help!

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
14 Jahre 5 Monate her #3356 von over
over antwortete auf Re:Problem with images
Well, we don't see this as a very big problem. Normaly the image-names has some kind of relationship to the recipe entered.

Am I right that you are on a romanian site? Saw .ro in your other subject. Don't you have a lot of non latin characters? You should absolutly not use those in the names of the uploaded images.

We hope to have solved both problems in a coming release. But I do not promise when!

over

• ardei-iute
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 5 Monate her #3357 von ardei-iute
ardei-iute antwortete auf Re:Problem with images
For me it’s a problem because I’m not entering myself receipts. My users are entering receipts and many times they are using same file name (like 1.jpg, 2.jpg …)

Yet I have a Romanian site.

Mehr
14 Jahre 5 Monate her #3362 von over
over antwortete auf Re:Problem with images
ardei-iute wrote:
[For me it was fixed by Vick - my coleauge.
----
Be aware that by changing the programms we, of course do not suppurt your installation anymore.

The solution that you have found for you is not a general working one. You also have technichal errors in the script.

If you have an interesting code your welcome to post it after contacting us. But NOT in the Forum. This is not a developer site. Your code will be removed.

over

• ardei-iute
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 5 Monate her #3364 von ardei-iute
Sory

• ardei-iute
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 3 Monate her #3494 von ardei-iute
With the new version is a big impovment but I had a case when te same user inserted in the same date a receipt with a long title.

The begining of the title was identical:

Mashroom cooked in oven and filled with meat
and
Mashroom cooked in oven and filled with chease

Because pictures of the first receipt was overited I decided ti use in the filename also timestamp.

Maybe this will be used in the next version

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.239 Sekunden