Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Xmap and sh404SEF

• six gun
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 9 Monate her - 14 Jahre 9 Monate her #3180 von six gun
Xmap and sh404SEF wurde erstellt von six gun
I'm not sure that I really need to mention this.

I have seen people asking if Xmap and sh404SEF plugins exist for Gary's Cookbook very often.

It has been asked about several times before on this forum.
It is something that would take the Cookbook to the next level.
I have tried doing something myself but I have never got anything to work.....
Letzte Änderung: 14 Jahre 9 Monate her von six gun.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
14 Jahre 9 Monate her #3183 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: Xmap and sh404SEF
six gun schrieb:

I have seen people asking if Xmap and sh404SEF plugins exist for Gary's Cookbook very often.
I have tried doing something myself but I have never got anything to work.....

Hi six gun,

I personally think this is a basic of a CMS and it should not be neccesary to use extensions.

(referring to V 3.1.0 on the develop site):
Therefore I have created an alternative using the Joomla! functionality. It also works with Joom!fish translations. This I had to programm myself. Joom!Fish doesn't support it. They ignore it. It works locally on a XAMPP-system. The problem is that it needs some funny mod_rewrite on a Linux/Unix system and I have absolute no idea how to change this file.

The adressfield is for human readable because changed to using the recipetitles.

Two metadata fields are added to the database and therefore translatable. Also using Joomla! functionality to override existing meta data.

i.e you have to wait for the "next generation" or programm it yourself.

I personally look forward to a release of Nooku V 1.0. Still not available but it should solve some of the problems and I may have to change my idea coming out without extensions for this purpose.

over

• ardei-iute
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 5 Monate her #3314 von ardei-iute
ardei-iute antwortete auf Re:Aw: Xmap and sh404SEF
How can I activate SEF for Garys Cookbook recipes?

• ardei-iute
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 5 Monate her #3376 von ardei-iute
ardei-iute antwortete auf Re:Aw: Xmap and sh404SEF
I installed Gary's Cookbook JoomSEF Extension - ARTIO and Sef is starting to work.

I still have the problem in module because itemid is missing, but I put it manualy

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.242 Sekunden