Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Ingredients list?

• teknisk@bakekake.no
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
15 Jahre 1 Monat her #2907 von teknisk@bakekake.no
Ingredients list? wurde erstellt von teknisk@bakekake.no
I have been using Gary's cookbook for a few days now, and it is working wery well. But how could it be better?

My future request is an ingredients list to be able to calculate portions. As I deal with cakes, it would be ideal to have the customer choose the size of the cake, and make GKB calculate rhe recipe.

I guess this is a major programming job...however, it would make the component extraordinare!

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

• klaus1001_1
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
15 Jahre 1 Monat her #2911 von klaus1001_1
klaus1001_1 antwortete auf Aw: Ingredients list?
Hi,

if there is any possibility to create such an ingredients list it will really increase the value of garys cookbook.

Is there anybody who has an idea how it could be realize?

Best regards, klaus1001_1

Mehr
15 Jahre 1 Monat her #2912 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: Ingredients list?
Hi klaus1001_1 and Bakekake,

you are both right,

it's in our mind. I've answered this in german somewhere.
I'll try to find this add it to this thread.

The problem is that the ingredients are in a freetext area. That is not very easy to use in programs for calculation purposes.

over

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.219 Sekunden