Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

WISH: Allow Logo/Header image to be linked

• artjewl
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
13 Jahre 6 Monate her #3931 von artjewl
WISH: Allow Logo/Header image to be linked wurde erstellt von artjewl
Though I know there are other ways to get there, I think it would be intuitive for the user if the Logo/Header image (in the original files, the book with page turning) to be linked back to the Cookbook's home. Most people are used to clicking a header image to go back to a "root"/"home".

In the meantime, it would be appreciated if you could point me in the direction of where to add that myself... ;)

Thanks.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
13 Jahre 6 Monate her #3937 von over
Hi artjewl,
we'll add this to our list of ideas but I think without any higher priority. You still have the Cookbook "internal" so called Breadcrumbs to get back to where you want to go. Or the Joomla! standard Breadcrumbs. It may be more important to add this to the bottom of a page.

It is though nice to hear that you've found some possibilities to personalise your Cookbook. This will be more supported in the next comming versions.

over

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.255 Sekunden