Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

403 error page

• rick
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3578 von rick
403 error page wurde erstellt von rick
hi there
when i change the permissions for the cookbook to members only and try to access the cookbook i get the 403 error - you are not authorized to access this resource.
i understand this page should be displayed but was wondering if i could customized this page somehow. i would like to see my homepage with a more pleasant looking "for members only" type message.
any ideas how i can do this?
tia,
r

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

• klaus1001_1
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 2 Monate her - 14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3583 von klaus1001_1
klaus1001_1 antwortete auf Aw: 403 error page
Hi rick,

have a look at the Cookbook-configuration page at the backend. There you can switch off the standard Joomla-Error-Page and choose one article of yours, which you have created before.

Hope I could help you.

Klaus
Letzte Änderung: 14 Jahre 2 Monate her von klaus1001_1.

• rick
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3584 von rick
rick antwortete auf Aw: 403 error page
i can't seem to find that setting. i'm assuming you mean in Joomla and not the cookbook right?

• klaus1001_1
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3586 von klaus1001_1
klaus1001_1 antwortete auf Aw: 403 error page
Hi,

am i right that only your cookbook is for members only, not your whole page?

In the new cookbook-version 3.0.14 you have the possibility to replace the standard joomla-errorpage with an article you have created before.

Therefore you go to the cookbook-backend, choose the point "configuration" and there you find directly the radiobutton to switch off the joomla-standard-errorpage.

Klaus

• rick
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3587 von rick
rick antwortete auf Aw: 403 error page
oh ok
i am still using v10
i'll update and give that a try

Mehr
14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3589 von over
over antwortete auf Re:Aw: 403 error page
Hi rick & klaus

To rick: you should upgrade to 3.0.14 if you want to keep up we the developments.

To both of you: The alternative error message in V 3.0.14 is ONLY for the offline message. Not for the "you are not authourized..." message.

to rick: Exclude the Link in the Joomla menu from NOT ALLOWED USERS and you will not have this problem.

Otherwise you may change the messages as you like. It's Joomla standard messages and may be changed. How to - may be found in der Joomla! documentation.

over

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.347 Sekunden