Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

how to add a new item to the search filter engine

• pepe
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 2 Monate her - 14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3564 von pepe
Hola a todos ,
quisiera saber si se puede agregar un nuevo item al filtro de la busqueda adjunto imagen para que entiendan lo que quiero
ese nuevo item sería mostrar las recetas más comentadas o cualquier otro item que queden en total 3 por ejemplo:

Mas vistos
Más Votados
Más Comentados u otro

Gracias

José

English:
Hi everybody!! I would like to know how to add a new item to the search filter engine. I adjust an image to help you understanding what I want. That new item would be to show the most commented recipes or any other item. For example:
*most viewed - *most voted - *most commented

thank everybody!

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 14 Jahre 2 Monate her von pepe.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3565 von over
Hi Pepe,
please use English in future. We do not have the time to translate your other language.

I didn't exactly understand your question.
If it was "Most commented" recipes, it's of course possible. It will be registered as an Idea.
To add this to the functionality you have to change the programs. We do not give any help on programing issues! According to the licence you are allowed to change the programs as long as you keep the copyright protected footer line. A support is thereafter of course not more possible.

• pepe
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
14 Jahre 2 Monate her #3570 von pepe
Sorry, but you are wrote the following nessege:

here: enter here
read my others messeges in the same topic

Re:Aw: Läuft bei irgendjemand die lightbox? 2009/11/08 21:29
Hi Jose,

don't worry about the language. If we do not understand we'll ask.

I added your site to our links. Suppose it's ok.

Yes, please send us your solution for the additional images with the Slimbox. We'll have a look if it's easy to implement as a "global" solution. But looks good!

I think the best way is to contact us using Contact in the header menu. To me or Gerald.

over

Thanks

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.239 Sekunden