Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Community Builder

• Kimmy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #4139 by Kimmy
Community Builder was created by Kimmy
I would really love to see some integration with Community Builder. Is there any chance of that in the future? :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• klaus1001_1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #4140 by klaus1001_1
Replied by klaus1001_1 on topic Aw: Community Builder
Hi,

I do not know in which way, but I would also be pleased to have a Community Builder integration.

To see the recipe, which were added, in someones profile, e. g.

TC

Klaus

• chekkapig
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 weeks ago #4163 by chekkapig
Replied by chekkapig on topic Re:Aw: Community Builder
I second that, like having favourite recipes or so in the profile!

Best

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #4165 by over
Replied by over on topic Re:Community Builder
Hi all,

as I, for personal reasons didn't follow the discussions for a while I can only speak for my self right now.

It's more or less not possible for the development of the Cookbook to actively support other third party extensions. It has to be built on the standard Joomla! so called framework. I would see it the other way around. Third party solutions should integrate with other extensions. As I do not know what is needed eg for Comunity Builder I can not give a smarter answer. Also not what is needed for the Cookbook with J! v 1.5. Maybe it's possible with a small "integration file" like the Joom!Fish multi lingual extension.

Garys Cookbook will be adopted to the Joomla! 1.6 version. Probably completely rewritten to be more conform with Joomla. As you maybe know the current version of the cookbook is based on the version originally developed for the first Joomla! version 1.0. It's though completely adopted to J! 1.5 running completely native. Some other extensions need to be run in "legacy mode"

I'll ask the Cookbook Chief to open a new forum for J! 1.6 discussions. Hope you will join that. :)

over

• klaus1001_1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 weeks ago #4175 by klaus1001_1
Replied by klaus1001_1 on topic Aw: Community Builder
Welcome back Ove!

Kind Regards

Klaus

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds